Sunday 24 April 2011

23th October 2011...

23th October 2011~ Sunday~
6 more months~ I'm going to give out all my first time to this day~ ^^ (Don't think too much XD)
Let me listed out what kind of 1st time I'm going to give out~
Please take a look at below :

1) 1st time sit on plane~
2) 1st time go to a country that I don't know the language at all~ *KOREA - Seoul*~
3) 1st time alone go for trip~
4) 1st time alone sleep in a place that I haven't stay before~
5) 1st time catch on those celebrities on they own country~

Actually I still got many n many 1st time, will try to update it once I came back from there~
Feel so excited, feel like want to go there now!!!!
But before go there, must do some research & save some money too~ ^^
Are you guys planning to go somewhere travel too? Don't mind to share with me at here^^~
Thx for viewed my blog again~

Share with you guys~ my favorite celebrities groups in Korea (4minute & Beast perform in Jeju Island) ^^
(But why my dujun oppa not in the video T^T)

Welcome To Korea!!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment