Thursday 14 April 2011

Weather & Office

What happen to the weather in Singapore?
Every morning Sun using it's sunlight to wake me up from my dream land...
Actually is be awakened by my dear little iPhone..
Slide off the alarm...

Standing in front of the window...
Look at the sun..thinking that today it will be a nice day ^^

But at the afternoon the sky will start to change to grey color...
I think it will be raining soon...look at the sky it make me feel lazy again...sleepy~

5.30pm...
Walk out from my office building walk to the bus station and look at the sky~
It was orange color...
I like the feeling in evening, specially it came together with a small orange color sun at the far far away...
Sunset..correct~ it was sunset...
No matter how I suffer from the office hours, how many stress I got from office staffs.
But, once I saw the sunset...I will feel much more better...sunset it look like a smile from sun..
Warm but not hot..Bright but not harsh..It's make my day turned to another start point again..


No comments:

Post a Comment