Tuesday 19 April 2011

*Strawberry on Sunday*

Sunday Morning...
Breakfast KFC- Blueberry Pancake + Scrambled egg + Ice Milo...
(Overall taste OK..But my stomach still asking for foods...><)

After breakfast went to NTUC (Singapore famous supermarket)...
T^T..I don't like to shop in NTUC especially 2S days~ (Saturday n Sunday)
No choices..my boss n lady boss ( Bro-in-law n Sis) want to bought some ingredients for dinner~
I chosen to walked alone, saw a box of strawberries with nice red color & shape too...
So I didn't think to much~ direct take n throw into the basket...hehe XD

Bored afternoon..
Bored Sunday..
Take the s'berry washed it..
Prepare some Peanut Butter..
Put some P.B on the berry n BITE~ emmm~
the taste not bad~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. The strawberries are pretty^^
    But..Peanut Butter+Strawberry? I never tried b4~ XD Next time try try~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This strawberries sure pretty~
    Because it from KOREA~ haha^^
    I like Peanut Butter, so I can accept~ but u can try too XD
    By the way~ go buy a bottle of chocolate paste n eat together with strawberries..it will be more nice XD

    ReplyDelete