Sunday 24 April 2011

People I met in Web..

Noona (누나) mean older sister in korean words..

When I was in Singapore...
I knew 3 noona in web...
They just like my friends...
Thanks to them...

1st Noona (S) -
She let me feel that she is a very serious person..
But she is a kind person, thanks her to bring me in her FB n know many ppls that's have same "taste"~ ^^


2rd Noona (V) -
She older than me 2 days only...><
Cute n blur blur girl~ ^^
I don't know her much,because she seldom online...
but I know that she also a kind person..

3th Noona (L) -
She always support me..encourage me..
Maybe she know the society much more than me..
Kind totally are suitable for her..^^

Wish to meet you guys soon...><
Wish to know 3 of you more n more...

Other than them..
Thanks to all the viewer who had being viewed my post & write down comments...
Thanks to all my friends who supporting me..encourage me...

I will continue walk...walk to my future...^^
Thank you...
Friendship Forever^^ Beast is the B2ST~

4 comments:

  1. This blog post is one of the most heart-warming posts I've ever read ^^
    And I think I know all the four Noona XD especially the 4th one! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena sis..I just telling the truth ^^
    If u don't know the 4th Noona..u better go to hospital and check check~ haha XD~ Thx for left comment to my post..Noona (L) ^^

    ReplyDelete