Wednesday 20 April 2011

@ Good Friday = Easter day @

Good Friday it will be this coming Friday~
Then how about Easter day???
Just wiki it...Good Friday actually is the same day with Easter day~
That's y my calendar this Friday is Good Friday with colorful eggs picture...
I'm not Christian but I like Easter day..
Although I did not celebrate before~
I feel it was totally surprise me when I know that a rabbit send colorful eggs to every house..
(It know as send Happy~ I think so...)
Last 2 weeks..went to cinema watched "Hop"...
Is regarding Easter day~ the Easter Rabbit and they helper chicks~ totally CUTE!!!! ><
What a nice movie with good music..good graphic but the storyline not to attractive..
But it recommended to laugh & refresh yourself for think that nowadays cartoon are so real in life!!! ^^

This post is just sharing Good Friday & Easter day with some of my daily life sharing~
Wish it won't make u feel bored again~
Anyway wish everyone happy in life enjoy the day~ Especially the one who viewed or viewing my post^^

(Will share Easter day pic if I'm going out and see something about Easter day)

No comments:

Post a Comment