Thursday 14 April 2011

*~* So_Si0*~*

Is TiM3 t0 R3write mY bL0g ****~ o( >v<)o

L0nG loNG TiM3 Ag0...
Actually I did had a blog~ but since I move myself to Singapore~ I being more & more lazyyyy _(=_=)_
So I think I should recreate a new blog for my new life in Singapore ---( Already been in Singapore more than 6 months..now only want to recreate blog~ So Lazy~)

Let me reintroduce myself~ Better to say that let me introduce the whole new of me~ Deng..deng..deng..deng....
(Please clap hand~ ^^)
Thanks..thanks & thanks~

Ok...

You can call me this lazy fellow --- Sio
Since many ppls keep asking me why my name is Sio~
Let me talk about how I create this Special name...><

Long long time ago~ (LLT again & again)
When I was in 17, I just realized that I don't have any english or surname..
Actually I had when I was small kids, such as Lucky & AB...(Don't laugh, I know it was totally funny)
So I decide to not used that 2 names..
That's the reason I want to recreate a new name for myself...
One day in school, chatting with my friend talked about ours english name..
He did not had one english name too..
We take some time to think for it...
His name is Charles (But now he change to Valdis)...^^
I like letter O..I would liked to add an O inside my english name~
So my mind came out Xio, Zion, Sion & bla bla bla..but I don't like the X~
(Because it make me think like a bad guy name)

I choose Sion..(But I don't like the ON ON sound at behind..so troublesome)
Finally, I removed the N behind it and become Sio... (Firework on the sky~ piu..piu..piu..)
After than I just knew that Sio same pronunciation with Japanese languages Salt...
(Shio = Salt)
(= - = lll)
I don't care!!! I just want this name~
Until now I'm still using this name~ because of this name~ it make me lucky ^^

(Whao man..just a name I type like an essay..)

Ok~ continue it...
This year going to be 21~ ^^

I'm a K-pop, J-pop even C-pop fans~
Gunpla player too...Anime fans too...
Like to Singing around the world no matter where am i & what time will it be~
I think this is the all I would like to share with u guys~
Any questions just drop me a comment~
I will try my best to answer you guys while I login~

Bye-yeom~ ^^
Thanks for spending time on my post~

(Clap hand~ piak piak piak)

No comments:

Post a Comment