Friday 15 April 2011

Crazy Friday

Crazy Friday~

Today I'm so freaking crazy~
U know y???

Because My favorite K-pop group~ B2ST~
B2ST's members - Dujun leader & CnH Gi Kwang~ pardon me CnH = Cute n Handsome~ ^^
They won in the FC cup~ v(^o^ )v Firework~~piu...piu...piu!!!!


The second thing make me so crazy is~
My BEAST 2011 Diary Pad Season 1 reach Singapore~ yeaaaa~ wuuuu~
Please wait for me!!! I'm coming to you this Sunday~

Friday actually is a happy day ~
Because Saturday & Sunday is Holiday~ I can sleep over n over just ignore what the HELL happen to the world~
Throw away everything just laying on my bed~ haha XD
Sorry ya~ this is what a LAZY ppl like to think inside brain~ Zzzzz~
By the way~ are u guys feel more happy in Friday? Or the others day? ^^
Just sharing my feeling today~

Wish you guys don't feel it bored~
Will try to share somethings make u guys more interest next time~
Stay TUNED~

Before end this post let me show u guys my beloved IDOL~ Dujun aka Doojoon (Leader of B2ST) <3
Bye-yeom~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment