Thursday 12 May 2011

Hot weather..

Hot...
Hot until I'm lazy to renew my blog~ @@
These few days are totally hot!!!!
Even thought I sat on my house sofa also will sweat...
Oh my god~ when will this hot weather stop???

Countdown for 5 days~ Beast 1st Full Album~ ^^
Countdown for 22 days~ My Big Day~ ^^ 
Countdown for 164 days~ I'm going to Korea~ ^^

I'm going to make myself busy start from next month~
Busy on my works~
Busy on saving money~
Busy on planning for my trip~
Busy on preparing the bday present for the special one~

Even though I'm busy~
But I'll still update my blog~
Please do keep supporting me!!!
(Change the background music already~ Won't make u guys annoying once viewing my blog)
Thanks a lot~ ^^

Before end this post~ let me put some photos that last time I took on the bus while on the way back KL~



No comments:

Post a Comment