Wednesday 4 May 2011

Premium Italian Foods...

Last month~
One of my colleague got the vouchers for this Italian Restaurant which located in Holland Village...
Feel so lucky that can tried Italian Foods~
It was totally a high class place for dining in~
Unfortunately, if you didn't reserved the table you can't get any seat inside the restaurant...
Must sit at the outside of the restaurant...(So hot at outside...><)
Huuu..is ok..Let's order some cold drink...ice water please~
(My sis told me before..better don't order any drink at outside because drink that sold in restaurant are totally the same prices with Malaysia..Examples: XXX restaurant sold orange juice RM4.00 , in Singapore XX restaurant also sold orange juice in $4.00..but if changed back to Malaysia Ringgit it cost at least RM8.00 @@ that's y better bring water when go out somewhere...)

Ok..Let's continue our topic~
After we ordered foods, normally for this kind of high classes dining restaurant..
They will served some salad or some bread...(Bread~ I'm loving it~ hehe ><)
Maybe because of peak hours~ (Normally for restaurant in Holland.V, it will started to busy after 6.30pm - 7.00pm. Because they normally served office staffs, family or some travelers)
So we wait & wait...after 10-15min the breads just served to us.. = =lll I'm so damn hungry~
But it was totally worth for waiting the bread~ because it was totally nice~ yummy~
Inside the bread is filled with some raisins~ nice!!! And they will served you the bread with a plate of sauce..
Actually I'm not sure what is the ingredients inside the sauce..because it look oily n black color..
Maybe is olive oil with vinegar~ I didn't get any chances to ask the server..because they are totally busy~ ><
Sweet bread with sour sauce totally match~ love it so much~

After the bread~ the main course finally being served to us,
We had ordered 1 plate of Crab meat pasta, 1 plate of Crayfish pasta & 2 plates of Grill Cod Fish~
I'm the one who ordered the Grill Cod Fish~ this dish being awarded before..so I feel so interest to this dish..
The Cod Fish is served together with salad on the bottom of it..
Once I put the cod fish inside my mouth it was so soft..taste so good..not too oily..crunchy skin with soft fish meat inside my mouth..>< yummy~
And also my colleague's pasta..2 different pasta..both had the same comments from us..Nice!!!
Crayfish pasta it told us on the menu that is a spicy pasta..but for me I still can accept it..the pasta is totally full with the aroma of seafood & also the aroma of olive oil..
Crab meat pasta..is a white sauce pasta, came with full scatter crab meat on top of the pasta..it taste so nice..the different with this pasta with the Crayfish pasta is the aroma..this pasta is full with the aroma of onions and also with the crab meat..

You can't imagine the taste of it, try to get yourself to Hollad.V to taste it...
But please prepare some money before you having your dinner in this restaurant..
Normal price for this dish is cost $35.90~ 
(Just one piece of fish~ @@ but it worth for the price because of the taste of it)Because of my colleague she had the vouchers with her..
So I just need to paid $22.50...
(I know you still thinking that is the same expensive..no different at all..but if you got a chance to tried the food that served in this kind of high classes restaurant..I think it already worth for the prices.)

So before end this post..let me share the pic of the Grill Cod Fish~ And sorry for I didn't take the pic of the bread & the others 2 pastas~ (= =lll)
Anyway enjoy your day & enjoy my post too~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. Now blog in English ady ya ... keke. The Italian food looks tasty .... drool

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ no la~
    mandarin post coming soon~ haha XD~
    foods very nice~ but service & prices not quite good~
    anyway thx for comment n support o~ haha 许多

    ReplyDelete