Sunday 1 May 2011

Just like to say it out...

1st of May...
Labour day and also a boring Sunday...
There was many things happen in last month...
Aiya~just ignore it~ no need to care all the things at all~
I'm still the same..won't because of something change myself...
(Thx for someone who let me see though one of the part of real life)

A whole new month~ busy preparing to go back attending one of my best friend wedding dinner party~
Busying with my work same as everyday~ answering phone call~ remarks all the things~
Will try to get myself in a course as soon as I can~ (Trying to learn Korean or Japanese languages)
Other than that...the most important thing is save money!!! October is getting closer and closer~ ><

Today thinking myself do I really so annoying? I think so...
Do you guys think like that too? ( O ^ O)
Trying to get new friends..to know more friends~
But it make more worse than before I got myself in Singapore..
What can I do? Just resigned to the fate~
Somehow I would like to say at here...Sorry to those who think I'm annoying...
You can direct tell me just in front of me...I'm ok with it...^^
Please forgive me because of my enthusiasm...(Make a bow at here)

Anyway I think this is all I would like to share out today~
My friends who viewed this post~ please spend some time to think it what kind of person am I?
If you have any comments just write it down~ thousand of thanks for you to comments about me~
Don't worry just write down anything~ bad or good~ I'm ok with it ^^

Before end this post~ let me put a picture that will make my day full with energy~hehe XD
(Please don't hit me)

Panda eyes Dujun~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment