Monday 2 May 2011

Spring 春天~

Spring...春天~
There are many things happen in Singapore~
Singapore Election are coming this Saturday 7th of May 2011~It will be a public holiday for Singapore^^~
(Yeah~~This Saturday I'm not on duty..so I can get 1 day more annual leave)

Spring also the season that Sakura start to show they beauty to the world~
I'm so lucky I get to tried the Sakura meal in my favorite Japanese restaurant~ yummy!!! ^^

Sakura Matsuri - Mankai Gozen ^^    

Sakura Mankai (さくら満開, Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom)
Mankai Gozen 満開御膳  -
It come with Kurobuta pork (Know as Black Pig) and tomato in hot plate, salmon with miso butter,
miso soup, chawanmushi, rice with pickled plum, sakura dessert and special drink.

Sakura Soda (I forget the name~so just create myself~ haha XD)
Sakura Pudding - I like this so much~ >< so nice!!!
Had this dinner with my sis last Thursday~ comment for this dinner nice~ I most like the dessert!!!
Finish my dinner & received the bus ticket from my sis~ ^^
Guys I'm going back to KL this coming Thursday ^^
Hahaha~ being half year no back to Malaysia already~ T^T
So miss my KL friends~
How do you guys think about this post? ^^ Like?
I will try to update my blog with more & more posts regarding foods~
Please keep on support me^^ Thx~

2 comments: